Tuesday 10 March 2009

September 'Can't Get Over' Promo CD

Track Listing
01. Can't Get Over (Uk Radio Edit) 3:12
02. Can't Get Over (Figoboy Remix) 5:34
03. Can't Get Over (Dave Ramone Edit) 3:00
04. Can't Get Over (Original Edit) 3:02
05. Cry For You (Warren Clarke Remix) 7:30


After the huge success that was Cry For You which was released about a billion years ago, her record label have thrown themselves well and truly behind this record. I have seen television adverts for this single, so her label must have faith. Personally, I don't think much of this record. I couldn't quite bring myself to click purchase on iTunes for this record, although I think it might be a grower and will no doubt be played hard in the clubs. Watch this space.

UPDATE: I now LOVE it, it is a major grower!

No comments: